Not here to brag but, we just launched new Me Collection pieces, and we know you’re going to love them.
From Anchor Chain Necklaces, to Twisted Hoops, these are everyday pieces you can wear to elevate any outfit (yes, even loungewear).
Despite living the #LockdownLife, we wanted to create pieces that made us feel put together even when we’re not dressing up.
Effortless chic can be throwing on a baggy t, and making the outfit feel curated with a simple jewellery pairing (timeless Gold Hoops at the ready!), or just wearing your favourite hoodie and a sassy Silver Chain.
For all of the ladies here at Edge of Ember, it was important to create pieces as essential as morning coffee, LBD, and the perfect pair of jeans to help save time when getting ready at 8am...or 10:39am after you’ve hit the snooze button a few times. We’re not judging.
We’ve found that by having our trusty Me Collection pieces at the ready, to give us more of those precious moments for some ‘me time’.
A few extra minutes in the shower, a mini meditation in the morning, or sitting down to read your favourite mag - sounds good doesn’t it?
As Lynette Ong, our trusty boss babe and Founder of Edge of Ember can vouch - “I wanted to create a collection of everyday easy-to-throw-on pieces that I can wear to spend time with the kids, to Zoom meetings, and to weekend catch-ups with the girls.”
So a little note from us to you; sometimes it’s good to remember that things can be all about Me. Disturbed routines have thrown us all off track and it’s time to be kind to ourselves.
With that in mind, here’s 7 ‘me-time’ ideas to enjoy during the time you would have spent faffing over what to wear:
- Mindful Monday - Enjoy a mini meditation podcast or just some quiet time.
- Treat Yo’self Tuesday - Indulge in something special.
- Wine Down Wednesday - Enjoy a glass of something that makes you go ‘ahh’ after the first sip.
- Thinkin’ about it Thursday - Get round to reading that book, watching that film, or cooking that recipe you’ve been thinking about.
- Feet up Friday - No explanation needed. Lie in essential.
- Sassy Saturday - Time to practice your Beyonce moves in the mirror.Self Care Sunday - An at-home pedicure, a face mask, a bubble bath - you deserve this.
Lots of love, from the EoE self-care gurus x