We've got you covered.
All of our jewellery purchased directly on our website comes with a two-year warranty from the date of purchase.
Within this period, we will ensure that any pieces damaged due to manufacturing defects are replaced free of charge. Such defects usually occur within the first few times the piece is worn.
Please note that our warranty does not cover
- Loss and accidental damage
- Damage from regular wear and tear. This includes scratches, broken chains or clasps
- Damage from improper use or storage
- Items which have been repaired or altered by other jewellers.
- Items purchased through a third-party retailer. Please reach out to the retailer where the items were purchased from to get further assistance.
Outside of the two-year warranty period, please email us for help with your jewellery pieces.
If you received your jewellery as a gift, please provide the original order information (email address or order number) so that we can assist you.