Returns & Exchanges
- We’ve extended our returns policy for the festive season. You can return your order for a store credit or exchange only until 14th January.
- If you choose to return your order in our standard returns period of 30 days you can receive a refund.
- Engraved and made-to-order items are not eligible for returns
- Items from our Sample Sale are not eligible for returns
- We currently only offer exchanges for UK orders only
- Items sent back to us must be in new and unworn condition, with the security tag intact and in the original undamaged packaging
- Shipping charges, gift wrapping and gift cards are non refundable
- UK orders: Returns and exchanges from UK addresses are free
- International orders (EU): Returns from all non-UK addresses cost €15. This amount will be deducted from your refund when you use our prepaid label
- International orders (ROW): Returns from all non-UK addresses cost £20 (or the local currency equivalent amount). This amount will be deducted from your refund when you use our prepaid label
- Due to increased volume, you can expect your refund/exchange to be confirmed via email up to 14 days from the day of delivery.
Processing your exchange
Please note that any exchange orders will be sent out once we process your returned items.
Processing your refund & store credit
If you have requested store credit, this will be applied on the day that your return is processed.
If you have requested a refund, you will receive an email once your return has been processed.
It can take up to 7 working days for your credit card or bank to credit your account. Please note that we cannot accept responsibility for any returns sent outside of our return process.
Any other questions? Email us at email@example.com.
To start an exchange (UK only) or return and receive a prepaid label, please click on the link below.