Our return policy:
• Due to current circumstances, we have extended our returns period to 60 days. Packages must be postmarked within this timeframe.
• Items must still have the security tag intact, and are in their original condition and packaging
• Engraved items are not eligible for returns, unless they arrived damaged
• Shipping charges are not refundable
UK returns & exchanges:
Returns from UK addresses are free. Please follow the below steps.
2. Create your free Royal Mail label here. Print and attach the label on the outside of the box. If you do not have access to a printer, the Post Office will be able to scan the QR code on the email you will receive and print the label for you.
3. Drop the package off at any post office. You will get a tracking number, please hold on to this in case we need to track the package.
* Important * Returns that do not fall within our policy will not be accepted for refunds or exchanges.
International returns & exchanges:
2. Create your prepaid DHL returns label here. £12 (or the local currency equivalent amount) will be deducted from your refund when you use this label.
You can call your local DHL number to arrange for a free collection from your address, using the returns label information. Please remember to hand the generated customs invoice to the DHL courier, so that taxes are not charged when the package is returned to us.
If you prefer to send the item back using a shipping method of your choice, please use a tracked service and send it to:
Edge of Ember
Labs Hawley Lock, Hawley Wharf
1 Water Lane
London NW1 8NZ
How long will a refund take?
Due to current circumstances, we have taken the necessary action to have our staff on a rotation of working from home and in the office. Therefore our returns processing time has been extended to 7 days to give our staff the chance to stay on top of things. You will receive an email once this is processed. It might take up to 7 business days for your credit card or bank to credit your account.
Any other questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I have no idea what my ring size is. How can I work it out?
We know it can be tough to order a ring online without trying it on. For detailed instructions on how to figure out your ring size, print out our Ring Size Guide. The diameter of rings and corresponding sizes are listed below.
I love necklace layering. How will I know how the necklace falls when I wear it?
We have the chain lengths on all our products (if any are missing, please drop us an email!). Additionally, you can refer to the necklace length guide below - perfect for your necklace layering needs.
If all else fails…
We’d be happy to facilitate an exchange! Please email us at email@example.com and we will assist you with it.